After graduating from the University of Queensland in 2009, Bec immediately starting working in Musculokseletal Private Practice. Bec loved the hands on approach private practice allows and quickly found her special interest of being able to combine Women’s and Men’s Health with Clinical Pilates.
Combining the two skills allows Bec to comprehensively assess, diagnose and treat all Women’s and Men’s health issues with specific, targeted and appropriate exercises. Bec’s exercises are often Pilates based – using her extensive knowledge of mat and clinical reformer work which broadens her knowledge base and treating ability.
Bec loves using manual therapy, acupuncture / dry needling, kinesiology taping and Pilates inspired exercise based rehabilitation to help her clients on their journey back to health.
- Level 1 Sports Course
- Level 2 Sports Course
- Level 1 Matwork Pilates Course
- Level 1 Equipment Pilates Course
- Level 1 Pelvic Floor Course
- Level 1 Lactating Breast Course
- Level 1 Dry Needling Course
- The Sporting Hip course
- Dynamic Stabilisation of the Hip and Pelvis
- Australian Physiotherapist Association Member