Justine graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of Notre Dame, Fremantle in 2014. She then moved from Perth to Townsville, where she found her passion for Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy in Private Practice.
Spending 18 months in Townsville was an incredible experience treating people with a vast array of sporting injuries and musculoskeletal conditions.
Since moving to Brisbane, Justine has developed a keen interest in treating women in the peri-natal and post-natal period.
Justine incorporates hands-on Physiotherapy and Pilates based rehab into her treatments. She also enjoys using dry needling and taping to complement her treatments.
- Level 1 Matwork Pilates Course
- Level 1 Continence and Women’s Health Certificate
- Introductory Dry Needling Course
- Advanced Dry Needling Course
- Level 1 Sports Trainer Course
- Australian Physiotherapist Association Membe